The largest online counseling platform, BetterHelp, is needing Licensed Mental Health Therapists (telehealth) working remotely in District of Columbia
BetterHelp manages everything else while you focus on your training as an independent mental health therapist providing your clinical expertise.
- Referrals delivered: Within the first 30-days, you can have a complete clinical caseload.
- Pick your caseload: Flexibility gives you control of your schedule and appointments. BetterHelp can be your primary full-time income or a side gig to your current job.
- Consistent referrals: Within the first 30-days a full clinical caseload can be established.
- Full autonomy: BetterHelp will defer to your clinical judgment and expertise about the most effective and clinically appropriate approach for each client.
- Available resources: BetterHelp’s 13,000 therapists offer you a strong and accessible peer community available to you directly through the platform.
- Staying connected: BetterHelp’s revolutionary new way of connecting therapists and clients not only finds people in your area of expertise but provides clients with a multitude of ways to stay connected – from scheduled live sessions and formal goal setting, all the way down to simple audio-video messages that are accessible anywhere.
- Custom marketplace: A profile focusing on where you live, optimizing your specialties, and schedule hosted on your very own website.
- No overhead ever: Zero fees collected. Therapists using BetterHelp even receive a free account because it’s about dedicating your time to your practice.
Who we’re looking for:
- Licensed Clinical Therapists.
- Therapists requiring a simple, all-in-one, telehealth tech platform that’s consistently adding new clinical tools to maximize output.
- Therapists not interested in looking for new clients, manage billing, or support and spend all their time on clinical work.
- Therapists wanting consistent work in their area of expertise.
- Therapists who want BetterHelp to manage insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid.
- Therapists who are obsessed with privacy, confidentiality, and security.
- Therapists must be fully licensed by a State Board to provide counseling independently and without supervision (e.g., LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD, or similar credentials).
- Experience counseling teens, adults, and/or couples.
- Private environment for conducting sessions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional liability insurance required.
- Must pass a background check.
- Internet connection.
- Current U.S. resident.
Important Note: If you’re an intern, substance abuse counselor, school counselor, registered nurse, career counselor, religious counselor, or business coach (unless they have an additional license as a Mental Health Therapist), you do not qualify as a provider at this time.
- 20+ client hours per week.
- Experienced in providing telehealth therapy services.