Quick job description: You provide independent clinical expertise, BetterHelp manages everything else. And we mean everything else.
- Referrals delivered: Within the first 30-days, you can have a complete clinical caseload.
- No overhead ever: Zero payment fees collected. Therapists using BetterHelp even receive a free account because it’s about dedicating your time to your practice.
- Pick your caseload: Flexibility gives you control of your schedule and appointments. BetterHelp can be your primary full-time income or a side gig to your current job.
- Staying connected: BetterHelp’s revolutionary new way of connecting therapists and clients not only finds people in your area of expertise but provides clients with a multitude of ways to stay connected – from scheduled live sessions and formal goal setting, all the way down to simple audio-video messages that are accessible anywhere.
- You’re the expert: Full independent autonomy as the licensed clinician. BetterHelp will always defer to your trained judgment and expertise on the most effective and clinically appropriate approach to every client.
- Custom marketplace: A profile focusing on where you live, optimizing your specialties, and schedule hosted on your very own website.
- Strong and accessible: With over 13,000 therapists, Betterhelp’s peer-to-peer community is waiting to help you on the platform.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Independent Licensed Clinical Therapists.
- Therapists wanting an all-in-one, easy, telehealth technology platform.
- Therapists wanting to spend all their time on clinical work – not on looking for new clients, handling billing, customer support, or back-office operations.
- Therapists needing a platform that’s consistently adding new clinical tools to maximize output.
- Therapists who want reliable work in their specific area of expertise.
- Therapists who want BetterHelp to handle insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid.
- Therapists who are obsessed with privacy and confidentiality requiring a sophisticated technology platform providing true security and communication encryption.
- Must be fully licensed by the Colorado State Board to provide counseling independently and without supervision (e.g., LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD, or similar credentials).
- Experience counseling adults, couples, and/or teens
- A private environment for conducting therapy sessions
- Excellent written communication skills
- Must have professional liability insurance
- Must pass a background check
- Access to a reliable internet connection.
- Current U.S. resident.
Important Note: If you’re an intern, substance abuse counselor, school counselor, registered nurse, career counselor, Christian counselor, or business coach (unless they have an additional license as a Mental Health Therapist), you do not qualify as a provider at this time.
- 20+ client hours per week
- Experienced telehealth therapists