BetterHelp, the largest online counseling platform, is needing Licensed Mental Health Therapists to work remotely in the Nashville, Tennessee area
You do what you’ve been trained to do and independently provide clinical expertise and BetterHelp provides everything else, like:
- Engaged clients: You are specifically connected with clients matching your area of expertise. BetterHelp will then provide clients with a wide range of methods from scheduled live sessions, shared journal entries, audio/video messages, clinical worksheets, and more!
- Individual marketing: A fully optimized website and profile based on your location, expertise, and availability.
- Consistent referrals: Within the first 30-days a full clinical caseload can be established.
- Full autonomy: BetterHelp will defer to your clinical judgment and expertise about the most effective and clinically appropriate approach for each client.
- Pick your schedule: You are always in control of your schedule and appointment times. BetterHelp can be your full-time income or a supplement to your current employment.
- Connected resources: BetterHelp’s 13,000 therapists offer you a strong and accessible peer community available to you directly through the platform.
- Support resources: Receive a free BetterHelp therapist account – so you can dedicate more time to self-care.
- No Overhead, Ever: Zero fees are collected from you, the therapist.
Who should join:
- Licensed Clinical Therapists.
- Therapists requiring a simple, all-in-one, telehealth tech platform that’s consistently adding new clinical tools to maximize output.
- Therapists not interested in looking for new clients, manage billing, or support and spend all their time on clinical work.
- Therapists wanting consistent work in their area of expertise.
- Therapists who want BetterHelp to manage insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid.
- Therapists who are obsessed with privacy, confidentiality, and security.
- Therapists must be fully licensed by a State Board to provide counseling independently and without supervision (e.g., LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD, or similar credentials).
- Experience counseling teens, adults, and/or couples.
- Access to a private environment for conducting sessions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional liability insurance a must-have.
- Background check required.
- Stable internet connection.
- U.S. resident.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are an intern or if you require supervision to provide counseling services, unfortunately, you cannot be a provider on BetterHelp at this time. We also cannot accept registered nurses, school counselors, career counselors, religious counselors, substance abuse counselors, and business coaches (unless they have an additional license as a Mental Health Therapist).
Nice to have’s:
- 20 or more client hours per week.
- Experienced in providing telehealth therapy services.