Seeking licensed Occupational Therapy for our VR Telehealth company to work part-time: The Telehealth Clinician will assess and monitor patients using prescribed, medical virtual reality apps. This person may have the opportunity to move into a full-time role given business needs and performance.
- Knowledge of occupational therapy and an understanding of what techniques can benefit the patients.
- Experience with a wide range of patient age groups and injuries.
- At least 1 year of experience with the following qualifications:
- Ability to work 20 hours per week, flexible schedule within normal working hours.
- BS or master’s degree related to Occupational Therapy
- Active license in Michigan, MA license or willingness to apply for MA license if hired a plus
- Credentialed/previous credentialed with BCBS needed, credentialed with Medicare preferred
- Licensed in multiple states – A PLUS
- Private home office with computer (PC or Android tablet), webcam and dependable internet access.
Clinician's Telehealth and remote monitoring responsibilities:
- Perform initial and ongoing therapy evaluations according to standards of practice as well as state standards. Assessment will determine if the patient is appropriate for using Virtual Reality at home
- Develop a Plan for remote monitoring and training plan based on initial and ongoing evaluations.
- Monitor patient performance and adjust the training plan according to progress and data analytics
- Follow up/re-evaluation/discharge according to patient progress and data analytics
- Setting goals to improve in the areas that are scaled to patient abilities and realistically attainable.
- Document patient progress according to approved medical documentation and facility documentation procedures
- Send full progress report to the referring physician
- Develop a plan for patients following completion of their plan
Powered by JazzHR
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed