**H ybrid/remote position**
NorthEast Health Services is now part of the Transformations Care Network. We are an established network of behavioral health clinics that, out of a passion for providing superior patient care, is empowering our clinicians and customer service teams to provide easy access to high quality, outcomes-based care to all those that need help, and when they need it most.
Our vision is to create a united, centralized network of accessible, multi-specialty clinics that offer immediate, superior behavioral health treatment options. We provide our employees with the opportunity to grow, learn and expand their skills! We are growing rapidly and want to talk to you about what that looks like for you and your career!
We are currently adding a Mental Health Triage Clinician to our growing team!
The Triage/Intake Clinician is responsible for providing high-quality clinical services to clients who are seeking services at our clinics, providing immediate access to care for clients in need. The clinician ensures that urgent needs are assessed and that the client is referred to appropriate follow-up services within the clinic, using superior assessment, diagnostic and triage skills.
About the Mental Health Triage Clinician
- Conduct intake/assessment sessions with clients referred by clinic leaders or central intake to ensure clients with urgent issues are seen within required timeframes. Services may be delivered via telehealth or in-person at clinics
- Conduct brief assessments and crisis intervention services as needed to help stabilize clients and gather data required for therapy or medication management services
- Provide short term/brief therapy as needed
- Screen clients referred for medication first visits and collaborate with prescribers on the development of treatment plans
- Escalate client needs to clinic directors for immediate placement where clinically indicated
- Collect data needed to measure client baseline and to promote the use of outcomes-driven care
- Participate in clinical meetings to present cases; support waitlist management activities etc.
- Maintain documentation of services as required by state regulations and payor contracts
- Report concerns regarding ethics or compliance to Clinic Director
Qualifications for Mental Health Triage Clinician
- Master's degree or higher from an applicable accredited program
- Valid independent clinical license preferred but not required, however, must be on track for licensure and performing services within the scope of licensing board where applicable
- Comfortable developing individual development plans and measuring progress towards client goals
- Knowledge of state/federal rules and regulations
- Strong computer abilities and proficiency with electronic medical records
- Strong commitment to professional Code of Ethics
- Understanding of privacy and HIPAA requirements
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with a team, especially in stressful situations
- 3 years' experience in a mental health clinic setting
Compensation: $60,000 – $80,000