Connected Health Care, LLC
Respiratory Therapist – Contract/Travel
Up to $3,200/wk
At Connected Health Care, we want to make your travel experience a great one! Our team is committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives.
Connected has an immediate opening for an RRT/CRT near Green Bay WI. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our team members will become your staunch advocates, confidants and friends.
Job Description & Requirements
- Duration: 13 week, 26 weeks
- 36- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days and nights available
- Start Date: ASAP
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Associates Degree or Graduate of an Accredited Program
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) from the National Board Respiratory Care
- Basic Life Support (BLS) & (NRP)
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
Ready for your next adventure? Contact us today!
Matthew Mcvey – Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) – 593 – 5448
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed