We Are Hiring:
Physical Therapist-Full time (40 hours per week)- this will include 2 evenings per week until 7:00pm & Friday's 7:00am-1:00pm. No weekends or holidays.
Offers PT, OT and SLP
Aquatic therapy (one of the few therapeutic pools in SE MI)
A staff of 5 PT, 2 PTA, 1 OT and 1 SLP, 3 techs and 2 clerical
Primary patient population is orthopedics, geriatrics and some neuro
The staff specializes in vestibular, oncology, lymphedema, amputee rehabilitation, sports med and certified hand therapy and dry needling.
What We Offer You
- Competitive compensation
- Professional development
- Wellbeing programs and holistic growth opportunities
- Work-life balance through generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Medical, dental, vision and retirement match
What You Will Do:
Evaluate and conduct medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
- Perform initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establish, revise and evaluate a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involve the patient/family.
- Perform therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversee activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. American Red Cross (ARC) CPR for Professional Rescuers card will be accepted upon hire but renewal must be a BLS Provider card from AHA.
- Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the Michigan Board of Physical Therapy obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- PT Experience preferred
- Background in Oncology
- Vestibular Rehab
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Michigan employs over 20,000 compassionate caregivers across 16 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities. Our care teams are dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension SE Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed