We Are Hiring:
Massage Therapist- PRN (scheduled as needed)- no weekends or holidays; expectation to work to 7:00 pm 2 days per week.
Ascension SE MI – Macomb PT
17900 23 Mile, Suite 401
This is a free standing clinic in that we have our own tax id and are not affiliated with a hospital…the sister site is Livingston PT
Offers only PT
A staff of 6 PT, 3 PTA, 4 tech and 3 clerical
Primary patient population is orthopedic, geriatrics, and some neuro
Staff specializes in vestibular, oncology, women/pelvic floor therapy, lymphedema, sports med, post polio and foot orthotics, dry needling
What You Will Do:
Administer therapeutic massage and bodywork modalities.
- Interview patient to determine medical history, condition, desired results and appropriate modality.
- Apply selected modality, concentrating on areas of particular discomfort. Monitor patient's responses to treatment and adjust, change or terminate treatment based on feedback.
- Document patient information, interview responses, treatments, feedbacks and results.
- Maintain therapy area in a clean, safe, and organized state. Order supplies as necessary.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. American Red Cross (ARC) CPR for Professional Rescuers card will be accepted upon hire but renewal must be a BLS Provider card from AHA.
- Massage Therapist credentialed from the Michigan Board of Massage Therapy obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- Licensed by the State of Michigan as a Massage Therapist
- Additional site at Schoenherr & Hall Rd. if additional hours are desired.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Michigan employs over 20,000 compassionate caregivers across 16 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities. Our care teams are dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension SE Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed