We Are Hiring:
Thank you for your interest in pursuing Behavioral Health opportunities with Amita Health.
Are you looking for a career that will give your life purpose? Are you looking for a career choice that will affect peoples’ lives in a positive way?
If so, we have the right opportunity for you. Here with Amita’s Behavioral Health departments we give you an opportunity to have a rewarding career not just a job. Our goal is to help our associates grow their careers with our focus on development, a team orientated atmosphere and our goal to create a great place to work. Here, you can make a difference by doing the work that you love while making a significant impact on people’s lives and the communities we serve.
What You Will Do:
Develop and implement expressive therapy treatment plans using a variety of art forms.
- Conduct patient assessments and establish expressive therapy treatment goals.
- Evaluate each patient's progress and the effectiveness of art therapy interventions.
- Coordinate therapeutic expressive therapy activities for both large and small groups.
- Observe patient response and encourage socialization.
- Provide the patient with information regarding resources and therapeutic art activities in the community.
- Coordinate patient care with other members of the healthcare team to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Expressive Arts Therapist credentialed through the IEATA (International Expressive Arts Therapy
Association) within 120 days of hire or transfer required.
- Master's degree required.
Why Join Our Team:
AMITA Health, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups, 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being. We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed