Molokai Ohana Health Care Inc
Molokai Ohana Health Care, Inc., dba Molokai Community Health Center (MCHC) is dedicated to providing accessible and comprehensive health care to the people of Molokai with respect and aloha. The licensed nurse, under the supervision of the Chief Medical Officer and in conjunction with the Clinical Office Manager is responsible for providing direct nursing and telehealth care coordination services, including patient intake, vital signs, patient health education and care coordination and administration of treatments and medications, phone triage, and off-site and on-site clinic flow activities.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- Valid RN or LPN License recognized in the State of Hawaii
- BLS Healthcare Provider Certification
- Minimum of 3 year experience in an outpatient clinical setting, preferred
- Minimum of 2 year experience in case management or care coordination of patients
- Extensive knowledge of community-based healthcare operations and general management principles and techniques.
- Possesses strong clinical skills and competency in outpatient or ambulatory care
- Ability to work effectively as a team, interfacing with patients, primary care providers, dental provider, mental health and substance abuse specialists, as well as administrative and support staff.
- CLIA certification, preferred
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed