- Patients will mostly be young adults (16-22 on avg) with anxiety and/or depression, and some with ADHD.
- Mantra Health does not treat severe mental illness (schizophrenia, psychosis, and severe substance use disorder).
About Mantra Health & Wellround Provider Group
Wellround Provider Group works exclusively with Mantra Health, a telemental health company. We're building a comprehensive treatment service for young adults with various mental health conditions, offering psychotherapy & psychiatry evaluations (if needed) and ongoing care by thoughtfully combining people, technology, and data. Mantra is founded by a Columbia University psychiatrist (Dr. Ravi Shah) and two former startup operators and venture capitalists. Wellround’s Medical Director is a Board-certified, Yale and NYU educated psychiatrist (Dr. Kristel Carrington).
- Conduct 45 – 60 minute initial evaluation sessions, remotely, through HIPAA-compliant video
- Conduct follow up therapy visits using evidence-based practices
- Collaborate with Medical Director as needed
- Collaborate and communicate with an interdisciplinary team of providers to share treatment plan information when needed
- Occasionally participate in product feedback sessions to improve the technology products
- Communicate with clinical headquarters as needed
- Licensed therapist in South Dakota. Other states a plus
- Willing to get licensed in additional states
- Available 5-10 hours per week (hours flexible)
- At least three years direct clinical experience outside training programs
- Training in evidence-based psychotherapy (CBT, supportive therapy, MBCT, etc). Trauma-informed experience a plus.
- Strong verbal communicator, presents well, excellent interpersonal skills
- Possesses quality computer connected video camera, and a good internet connection
- Competitive pay as a contractor
- Telehealth-specific medical malpractice insurance included
- Professional growth opportunities and clinical support obtain clinical consultation on case conceptualization, treatment planning, and stuck points from fellow clinicians and the Medical Director
- Practice from the comfort of your home or office
- Standardized scales automatically pushed to patients to collect and track progress easily
- Information rich intake process reduces administrative burden and increase quality of care
- Large focus on clinical work. No need to worry about referrals or overhead – we help build your caseload and support billing, insurance barriers, and administrative duties
- Best-in-class all-in-one platform for seamless telemental health, documentation, collaboration with external providers, and analytics and caseload tracking
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed