Clinical Therapist, Psychologist, Counselor (Remote & Nationwide)
Happier Living is a national private practice group that focuses on providing outpatient care to high-functioning, successful individuals and families. Our collaborative group of Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Therapists, and Nutritionists blend the best of academic medicine and a holistic approach to care.
Our therapists are warm and empathic! While each individual clinician has their own interests, expertise, and style, all team members are well versed in cognitive behavioral therapy. Our clients are sophisticated, discerning, and intellectually curious and benefit from therapists with similar qualities. Successful candidates are committed to the welfare of their clients, along with being adept at self-care, ensuring they are prepared to give their best every day.
We're currently hiring exceptional Psychologists (PsyD or PhD), Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), Professional Counselors (LPC), Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), and Mental Health Counselors (LMHC) to provide remote, telehealth services to our nationwide clients!
When it comes to psychological health, theres no one-size-fits-all solution. Thats why weve built our practice around a team-based approach to mental health, giving every client access to personalized solutions and specialists.
Clinician well-being is at the core of our culture. In our field, your success and that of your clients is highly correlated with being happy and truly satisfied yourself. You can learn more about the group by watching this brief video https //vimeo.com/300991653
Happier Living Therapist, Psychologist Or Counselor Job Requirements
* Be well versed with CBT and feel comfortable integrating other modalities into your treatment approach.
* Have a healthy work ethic.
* Be compassionate, empathetic, and dedicated to being a lifelong learner.
* Feel passionate about working with patients and appreciate how privileged you are to spend your professional days immersed in helping others live a higher quality of life.
* Be able to effectively work in teams and collaborate during paid case conference meetings on a weekly basis.
Work Happier and Enjoy
* Flexibility Work whenever, wherever!
* Support We provide you with a full-time Client Support Team, so you can focus on what matters most, providing care.
* Consistency We keep you busy, your calendar will get full very quickly without you having to spend any money on marketing.
* Holistic Approach At Happier Living, weve developed the P.E.R.Fi.C. System to help set goals and track progress in areas key to helping clients achieve a balanced life.
* Develop Intimate Relationships We offer a small roster of clients with the goal of building long term relationships.
* Collaboration Our clinicians have the opportunity to participate in case conferences allowing you to leverage the expertise of the group.
Our Client Support Team (Hard Loop) Handles the Nitty Gritty
* We take care of all the scheduling to align with your availability.
* All communication with clients is done through our Client Support Team.
* We oversee your clients billing and insurance questions.
* All outreach and marketing to keep your schedule full are taken care of by us.
* Simply take care of your clients and then yourself we handle the rest
* MUST be a licensed Psychologist, Therapist or Counselor including LMFT, LPC, LCSW or LMHC (no supervision available)
* Completion of PsyD (or) Ph.D (or) Master's Program
* Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist United States
* Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the United States
* Licensed Mental Health Counselor or Licensed Professional Counselor in the United States
* Schedules include 4, 6, 8, 10, 20, 30 or 40 hours / week
* 1099 Contractor Position
Paid Case Conferences, Weekly
Employee Referral Programs
Continued Education and Professional Development
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed