We are seeking an experienced, communicative, and compassionate therapist to join our team and support the physical, emotional, and mental well-being of our clients. In this role, you will work directly with clients to actively listen to problems and concerns and suggest healthy and productive ways of coping with those issues.
* Patients will mostly be young adults (16-22 on avg) with anxiety and/or depression, and some with ADHD.
* Mantra Health does not treat severe mental illness (schizophrenia, psychosis, and severe substance use disorder).
About Mantra Health & Wellround Provider Group
Wellround Provider Group works exclusively with Mantra Health, a telemental health company. We're building a comprehensive treatment service for young adults with various mental health conditions, offering psychotherapy & psychiatry evaluations (if needed) and ongoing care by thoughtfully combining people, technology, and data. Mantra is founded by a Columbia University psychiatrist (Dr. Ravi Shah) and two former startup operators and venture capitalists. Wellrounds Medical Director is a Board-certified, Yale and NYU educated psychiatrist (Dr. Kristel Carrington).
* Conduct 45 – 60 minute initial evaluation sessions, remotely, through HIPAA-compliant video
* Conduct follow up therapy visits using evidence-based practices
* Collaborate with Medical Director as needed
* Collaborate and communicate with an interdisciplinary team of providers to share treatment plan information when needed
* Licensed therapist in Colorado. Other states a plus
* At least three years direct clinical experience outside training programs
* Training in evidence-based psychotherapy (CBT, supportive therapy, MBCT, etc). Trauma-informed experience a plus.
* Strong verbal communicator, presents well, excellent interpersonal skills
* Possesses quality computer connected video camera, and a good internet connection
* Competitive pay as a contractor
* Telehealth-specific medical malpractice insurance included
* Practice from the comfort of your home or office
* Standardized scales automatically pushed to patients to collect and track progress easily
* Information rich intake process reduces administrative burden and increase quality of care
* Large focus on clinical work. No need to worry about referrals or overhead – we help build your caseload and support billing, insurance barriers, and administrative duties
* Best-in-class all-in-one platform for seamless telemental health, documentation, collaboration with external providers, and analytics and caseload tracking
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed