Crown Health is a fast-growing healthcare practice with a unique approach to geriatric care.Based in Kent, WA, our Mission at Crown Health is to provide safe, compassionate, reliable primary care to vulnerable patients in the comport of their home.Our amazing staff of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Medical Assistants provide care through both in-person and telehealth visits.
We are seeking two (2) part-time, M-F,entry level, Telehealth Runners to join our team.
Reporting to Director of Administration, this individual will be responsible for providing support tothe primary care practitioners with managing theirpatient caseloads.
In this roleyou will:
- Be deployed to communities in Greater Seattle area to Tacomaarmed with a tablet or laptop
- Provide direct patient care the patient in person connect with our virtual doc team for annual wellness visits (AWV)
- Provide direct patient care by utilizing electronic platforms.
- Maintain patientconfidentiality
- Provide excellent customer service
- Attend scheduled staff meetings
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Familiarity with some medical terminology
- Fluency navigating between electronic platforms
- Ability to assist in maintaining compliance standards
- Maintain professionalism in situations with high emotion
- High school graduate orequivalent
- Vehicle in good working condition
- Valid driver license and car insurance*
- 1-year experience in a medical office or long-term care facility preferred
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities to grow within the organization
We are a rapidly growing organization dedicated to providing high quality, patient-centered care. Crown Health is a proud member of The Physicians Alliance.
Check out our website to learn more about our team and our mission
*Pre-employment background check to include motor vehicle/ driver license check and drug screen.
We are an EOE. Please send a resume and cover letter for this position.Serious inquiries only.
Powered by JazzHR
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed