Telehealth – Psychiatrist – Work from Home
Clinical San Antonio, Texas, United States Part time M.D.
Psychiatrist that is LICENSED in Texas for various roles with our contracted Hospital systems. This work will be done primarily via Telehealth using Zoom.
Via Telehealth, helps patients by evaluating medical and psychosocial conditions; developing and implementing treatment plans, including prescription of psychotropic medications; monitoring and evaluating treatment results.
On-Call ED and Med Surge:
- Disposition and Consults on patients in hospital ED or Med-Surge floor.
- Must see ED patients in 45 minutes .
- Must see Med Surge patients within an hour.
- Act as collaborative physician for Psych NP’s who are on call during the evenings and weekends.
- Sign off daily on NP notes.
Schedule: Daily On-call: 8am-5pm M-F
Expectations: Currently averaging about 6 encounters between 8-5pm.
In Patient Medical Director
- You will be acting as the Medical Director of Psychiatry for a hospital psych unit and responsible for the direction and oversight of psychiatric evaluations, medications, and medical management, as well as coordination with the treatment team
- Video (ZOOM) conference with patients, who have non-emergency medical needs, from your remote, secure location once a week
- Interdisciplinary Team Rounding (IDT) via ZOOM
- On-Call to conduct all New Admissions Daily within 24 hours.
- Evaluate and complete notes via EMR system in a timely manner
- On call to answer questions from the treatment team when needed.
- Collaboration with NP's.
- Adult and Geriatric population
What You'll Need/Your Qualifications
- Have an active license for the states which you are applying
- Board Certified
- Clean NPDB
- Active DEA for the state you will be seeing patients
- Updated and recently attested to CAQH
- Multi state licensed preferred
- Friendly and compassionate disposition
- Monthly on the 15th of every month
- Compensation will depend on the opportunity
- Competitive compensation
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible hours
- Liability insurance
- Web based EMR – intuitive and easy to use
Why Forefront Telecare?
Join an industry leading team doing important work for underserved communities via Telehealth. When you join our team as a Telehealth provider, you will join a group of dedicated healthcare professionals who are committed to delivering positive, lasting healthcare solutions to patients. We give patient direct access to healthcare professionals via Telehealth services. We believe through our Telehealth services we can provide virtual behavioral health with a human touch to help improve the lives of our patients.
Telemedicine and teletherapy are growing and expanding career opportunities in today’s world. Our doctors enjoy a better work/life balance, the flexibility to work anytime, from anywhere! Our doctors build their own schedule and make a second income whiling making a difference in their communities.
We are a U.S. leader in serving the Behavioral Telepsych needs of smaller healthcare facilities including Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, Psychiatric Hospitals, Rural Health & Primary Care Clinics, and Community Hospitals in 26 states coast-to-coast. Our TelehealthNOW service empowers private behavioral practices to better serve their own patients or clients via our fully supported state-of-the-art Telepsych Platform. Our National Provider Network of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, clinical psychologists and therapists work with Forefront to serve the behavioral health needs of patients and clients.
Forefront Telecare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Forefront Telecare does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed