What we are looking for
Psychiatrist that is LICENSED in California, Texas, Illinois or Florida or combination of these licenses.
Psychiatrist Job Responsibilities
Via Telehealth, helps patients by evaluating psychiatric conditions; dispositioning of patients and developing treatment plans, including the prescription of psychotropic medications; monitoring and evaluating treatment results of patients in our contracted hospitals ED's and Med-Surge Units.
What You’ll Do
- You will be On-Call to various Hospital ED's and Med- Surge Units.
- You are responsible for the consulting and the dispositioning of patients in various ED's and Med-Surge Units in CA, FL, IL or Texas between the hours of 8-5pm Monday through Friday.
- You will need to respond and see patients within 45 minutes of call for patients in an ED.
- You will need to respond and see patients within an hour of call for Med-Surge patients.
- Video (ZOOM) conference with patients, who have non-emergency medical needs, from your remote, secure location daily M-F.
- Act as the collaborating physician for the Psych NP's who are on-call daily for your support and cover call from 5pm-8am.
- Sign off on daily notes of the Psych NP's.
- Evaluate and complete notes via EMR system in a timely manner.
Volume of patients Average number of patients during the day is 6. Average number of patients for overnight is 4.
What You'll Need/Your Qualifications
- Have an active license for the states which you are applying
- Board Certified
- Clean NPDB
- Active DEA for the state you will be seeing patients
- Updated and recently attested to CAQH
- Multi state licensed preferred
- Minimal computer navigation skills – Navigate EMR system- KAREO
- Friendly and compassionate disposition
- Salaried Position at $225K per year. Open to negotiate on this.
- Standard Medical, Dental, Vision
- Work from anywhere
- Matching 401K – Fully Vested immediately.
- Liability insurance
Why Forefront Telecare?
Join an industry leading team doing important work for underserved communities via Telehealth. When you join our team as a Telehealth provider, you will join a group of dedicated healthcare professionals who are committed to delivering positive, lasting healthcare solutions to patients. We give patient direct access to healthcare professionals via Telehealth services. We believe through our Telehealth services we can provide virtual behavioral health with a human touch to help improve the lives of our patients.
Telemedicine and teletherapy are growing and expanding career opportunities in today’s world. Our doctors enjoy a better work/life balance, the flexibility to work anytime, from anywhere! Our doctors build their own schedule and make a second income whiling making a difference in their communities.
We are a U.S. leader in serving the Behavioral Telepsych needs of smaller healthcare facilities including Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, Psychiatric Hospitals, Rural Health & Primary Care Clinics, and Community Hospitals in 26 states coast-to-coast. Our TelehealthNOW service empowers private behavioral practices to better serve their own patients or clients via our fully supported state-of-the-art Telepsych Platform. Our National Provider Network of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, clinical psychologists and therapists work with Forefront to serve the behavioral health needs of patients and clients.
Forefront Telecare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed