WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners that is Licensed in Louisiana to see patients in their homes via Zoom.
How It Will Work
- Patients are referred by either hospital system or in home care agency to Forefront Telecare to see.
- Once referral is received our goal will be to schedule and see the patient within 1 week of referral.
- Forefront Staff member will gather and enter patient information into our Kareo EMR.
- Forefront will reach out to you confirming your availability and willingness to take on a new patient.
- Forefront will coordinate with you the provider and patient, to schedule initial evaluation/assessment via zoom.
- Using our Forefront Telehealth Now system you will be able to schedule your own follow up appointments based on your own availability and the patients availability.
Patients will be in their homes and will be checked for proper internet and technology requirements prior to scheduled appointments and must be able to either login themselves for zoom or have someone able to do it for them during your sessions.
Potential Start Date
- In 2 weeks once cleared our internal credentialing process
- Working from home seeing patients who are also at home.
- Adult and Geriatric
What You’ll Do/ Your Responsibilities
- Video (ZOOM) conference with patients, who have non-emergency medical needs, from your remote, secure location.
- Evaluate and complete notes via EMR system in a timely manner.
- Have an active license for the states which you are applying
- Board Certified (PMHNP-BC)
- Clean NPDB
- DEA active for the state you will be seeing patients in.
- TelePsych experience preferred
- Updated CAQH preferred
- Minimal computer navigation skills – Navigate EMR system- KAREO
- Friendly and compassionate disposition
- Weekdays (M-F) between 7am-5pm
- The amount of patients and schedule will be based on your availability and when you decide to schedule your follow ups.
- Competitive compensation, by CPT code
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible hours
- Malpractice and liability insurance
- Collaborative Physician
- Web based EMR – intuitive and easy to use
- Potential for Full-Time work down the line
Why Forefront Telecare?
Join an industry leading team doing important work for underserved communities via Telepsych. When you join our team as a Telepsych provider, you will join a group of dedicated healthcare professionals who are committed to delivering positive, lasting healthcare solutions to patients. We give patient direct access to healthcare professionals via Telepsych services. We believe through our Telepsych services we can provide virtual behavioral health with a human touch to help improve the lives of our patients.
Telemedicine and teletherapy are growing and expanding career opportunities in today’s world. Our doctors enjoy a better work/life balance, the flexibility to work anytime, from anywhere! Our doctors build their own schedule and make a second income whiling making a difference in their communities.
We are a U.S. leader in serving the Behavioral Telepsych needs of smaller healthcare facilities including Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, Psychiatric Hospitals, Rural Health & Primary Care Clinics, and Community Hospitals in 26 states coast-to-coast. Our TelehealthNOW service empowers private behavioral practices to better serve their own patients or clients via our fully supported state-of-the-art Telepsych Platform. Our National Provider Network of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, clinical psychologists and therapists work with Forefront to serve the behavioral health needs of patients and clients.
Forefront Telecare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed