Join an industry leading team doing important work for underserved communities via Telepsych. When you join our team as a Telepsych provider, you will join a group of dedicated healthcare professionals who are committed to delivering positive, lasting healthcare solutions to patients. We give patient direct access to healthcare professionals via Telepsych services. We believe through our Telepsych services we can provide virtual behavioral health with a human touch to help improve the lives of our patients.
Telemedicine and teletherapy are growing and expanding career opportunities in today’s world. Our doctors enjoy a better work/life balance, the flexibility to work anytime, from anywhere! Our doctors build their own schedule and make a second income whiling making a difference in their communities.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Board Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners. Experience with Geriatric Aged Patients.
- Patients will be logging in from their homes. You will login from your home or business office.
- Geriatric aged patients
What You’ll Do/ Your Responsibilities
- Video (ZOOM) conference with patients providing psychological evaluation and medication management from your remote, secure location.
- We receive referrals from several different resources In Home Care Service Companies and Insurance Companies.
- We schedule the patient’s initial visit for the provider and the provider will then schedule any recommended follow ups after that.
- All providers are expected to promptly code their encounters with diagnosis and billing codes in our THN platform for the billing dept within 48 hours of the visit
- All providers are expected to have the progress notes in and signed (electronically) within 48 hours of the visit.
- We support our providers by assigning you a practice manager so you will be able to communicate with us promptly throughout the week regarding questions we may have regarding your schedule or other patient needs/requests.
- Have an active license for the states which you are applying
- Clean NPDB
- Experience with Geriatric age
- Telehealth experience preferred
- Updated CAQH preferred
- Minimal computer navigation skills – Navigate EMR system- KAREO
- Friendly and compassionate disposition
- Weekdays (M-F) possibly down the line for evenings and weekend work.
- 12-20 hours per week to start.
- You get to control your schedule.
- Competitive compensation, by CPT code
- Flexible hours – You control your schedule
- Malpractice and liability insurance
- Web based EMR – intuitive and easy to use
We are a U.S. leader in serving the Behavioral Telepsych needs of smaller healthcare facilities including Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, Psychiatric Hospitals, Rural Health & Primary Care Clinics, and Community Hospitals in 26 states coast-to-coast. Our TelehealthNOW service empowers private behavioral practices to better serve their own patients or clients via our fully supported state-of-the-art Telepsych Platform. Our National Provider Network of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, clinical psychologists and therapists work with Forefront to serve the behavioral health needs of patients and clients.
Forefront Telecare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed