Primary Location: 13900 Lincoln Park Dr, Herndon, VA, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 222661
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
Candidates can reside in one of the following 12 states: VA, GA, FL, TX, CA, CO, MN, PA, MD, NY, MA, RI
TRAPOLLO COMPANY DESCRIPTION
Trapollo is a human-centered connected health company that improves peoples health by extending care delivery beyond traditional settings to meet people where they are – in their home, at work and on the go. Our broad range of telehealth, remote health monitoring applications, products and services are tailored to meet the needs of healthcare providers, payers and self-insured large employers.
Trapollo transforms healthcare delivery by connecting and empowering healthcare stakeholders using technology. We collaborate with healthcare providers, payers and large employers to plan, design and execute large impact connected health programs to improve health outcomes at a reduced cost. Our national distribution and service provider network supports telehealth and virtual care programs in 48 states. At the core of our operations is Trapollos purpose-built, extensible software patient engagement and care management platform. Our curated medical device software and hardware offerings include the most advanced medical devices customized by medical condition and personalized to the patient population.
Trapollos end-to-end offerings includes telehealth program planning and consulting, medical device selection and kitting, patient engagement, enrollment and ongoing program execution. Our solutions include two-way video visits, vital signs and biometric data capture through connected wireless IoT medical devices and patient engagement through secure messaging, personalized patient education, surveys and assessments. Trapollo is backed by Cox Communications a nationwide telecommunications provider serving 40,000+ healthcare businesses and 6M residential homes.
Plans, organizes, secures, and manages resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives. Projects are temporary endeavors with defined beginning and end and are usually constrained by time and resources. Partners with project stakeholders, internal and external customers, external vendors, and cross-functional teams. Facilitates a cross-functional team to execute on defined deliverables and drives key decisions. Common deliverables typically include the project charter, scope definition, requirements documents, work activities, project schedule, risk register, communication plan, resource plan, risk management plan, procurement plans, project budget, quality control plan, status updates, reporting, and tracking. Uses industry recognized/generally accepted PM knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to achieve a projects stated objectives. Typically, does not independently deliver content or decisions which define final project deliverables.
Technical – requires technical and industry experience &/or education (IT/Engineering) to effectively perform the accountabilities of the role.
The Project Manager will manage a portfolio of projects for internal and external customers. External projects consist of software implementation for Trapollo customers (healthcare providers). Typical projects are 3-6 months in duration with project teams composed of 6-10 Trapollo and customer team members. Most project delivery is remotely managed with 2-4 onsite customer meetings during course of project delivery. Travel is estimated at 2-3 times per month. External project work is billable and drives incremental revenue for the business.
Internal projects are smaller with less defined scope and deliverables and require less formal project management. The ideal PM enjoys balancing multiple concurrent projects with varying levels of complexity and is experienced leading and motivating multiple project teams consisting of clinical, technical, operations and functional people.
This position is part of the Solutions Development and Delivery Team and can sit in Atlanta or Herndon.
– Leads smaller and/or less complex projects under moderate supervision applying PMI methodology and governance processes.
– Reporting, communications, relationships and sphere of influence typically occur within the team and direct management.
– Project cycle of typically less than 6 months.
– Actions at this level can cause or prevent delays & cause inefficiencies of a team.
– Projects are typically individual or Intra-organizational (multiple departments); although some smaller corporate projects may affect business unit(s) or entire company.
– Budget management is typically limited at this level.
– Develops detailed project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports; tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet needs of customers.
– Initiates, plans, executes, and controls project efforts that integrate and utilize software, hardware and services components.
– Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
– Develops and executes management plans for time, cost, scope, quality, communications, risk, human resources, procurement and integration.
– Translates project requirements into project objectives and tasks.
– Reports on project progress throughout the project lifecycle or specific phases within the Solutions Delivery Life cycle (SDLC).
– Coordinates the resources necessary to successfully complete the project.
– Communicates major milestones and identifies potential project risks; conducts regular status meetings to review project activities; manages prioritization procedures.
– Sets and manages client expectations, managing and escalating issues and changes.
– Measures progress toward goals and revises project objectives; documents applying change control procedures.
– Evaluates the impacts and risks of changes from multiple perspectives, assigns tasks that are necessary to reduce or eliminate those considerations, determines tentative implementation dates, and tracks results of the implementation.
– Develops methods to measure customer satisfaction; obtains feedback at critical milestones and at project completion to ensure that project efforts meeting customer expectations for time, cost, and results.
– Anticipates and identifies tasks required to support change processing including performing change impact analysis, assigning tasks to project team members, verbally communicating complex issues, verifying that tasks are completed, and communicating implementation status.
– Takes responsibility for changes to applications software and systems environments to ensure that changes to the environment have been properly analyzed and adequately coordinated and do not adversely impact the companys ability to meet published customer service level agreements.
– Creates and applies project control techniques that reduce risk from changing technological infrastructure, hardware, automations, systems software, or applications systems.
– Builds relationships with key stakeholders and project resources to drive key decisions and ensure timely project completion.
– Produce and report on KPIs and metrics.
– Documents and understands what the technical environment dependencies are for each project to support an end-to-end integrated environment.
– Manages, the creation and tracking of processes, procedures, and documentation that improve environment stability, availability, and production parity.
– Negotiates and provides levels of estimates for projects between business units and the Environment Management Team.
– Accountable for tracking and managing the creation of functional designs; identifies risks and benefits of alternate designs; calculates costs/benefits of potential actions or solutions to establish their viability/ROI; assesses project impact of system changes on users and internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Compensation includes a base salary of $83,200 – 107,800. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidates experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
– 3 or more years of project management experience with similar projects
– 3 or more years of healthcare industry experience implementing software solutions in a healthcare organization (hospital, physician office, health insurance payer)
– Requires working knowledge of software implementation in a clinical setting
– Expert-level communication, customer relationship management, problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
– Self-motivated, self-directed and adaptable
– Ability to travel occasionally
– BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly preferred (i.e., Health IT, Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or similar technical degree).
– Experience with telehealth, remote patient monitoring and chronic care management
– Management and/or IT Consulting experience focused on software implementation and/or health IT
– Metro Atlanta Area or Herndon, Virginia area
– Project Management Professional (PMP) credentialed
– Proficient in MS Project and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio)
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.