Community Health Center, Inc.
Job Description Summary:
Community Health Center, Inc. (CHC), with offices in Connecticut, Colorado and California, is one of the country's most creative and dynamic providers of primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services, and a leader in practice-based research, health professionals training, and use of innovative technologies to advance health and healthcare. CHC is designated as a federally qualified health center and a patient-centered medical home by HRSA, the Joint Commission, and NCQA, respectively. We deliver more than 600,000 patient visits per year from primary care hubs and community clinics across the state of CT, all connected by technology and common standards for quality. We employ several hundred medical, dental, and behavioral health providers who are engaged in practice, teaching, and research. Our Weitzman Institute is devoted to research and practice transformation and is recognized around the country as one of the premier research institutes focused on improving health care and health outcomes for special and vulnerable populations. In addition, the organization has developed three wholly owned subsidiaries from the original pilot developments within the Weitzman Institute: the National Nurse Practitioner Residency and Fellowship Training Consortium (NNPRFTC), the National Institute for Medical Assistant Advancement (NIMAA), and ConferMed.
CECN Telehealth Program Manager
Community eConsult Network (CeCN) is seeking a motivated, experienced individual interested in joining a rapidly growing team of health care innovators improving access to specialty care and reducing inefficiency in the healthcare system. CeCN is a leading national telehealth provider, focused on the provision of asynchronous consultations (econsult services) between primary care providers and specialists. CECN is expanding its specialty provider offerings to include virtual face-to-face encounters, and is seeking a Program Manager to provide development and implementation leadership to this important effort.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the Telehealth Program Manager will provide leadership and support to ConferMed's telehealth offerings, including development, implementation, growth and optimization of telehealth services to new clients, as well as providing direct support and coordination of currently live telehealth programs for existing clients. The Program Manager will work collaboratively, and through matrixed supervisory relationships, with other CECN divisions, including Client Strategy, Client Operations, Specialty Network and Business Systems to develop operating protocols and standards to ensure an effective, scalable and quality telehealth service. The Program Manager will monitor telehealth operations, develop reporting systems and seek opportunities to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of telehealth services.
* Works collaboratively with CECN staff to coordinate development, growth, and optimization of the CM Telehealth program.
* Work with the Specialty Network and Client Strategy teams to support successful clinical stakeholder adoption and incorporation of telehealth workflows in standard workflow processes.
* Work with the Client Operations team to develop and integrate telehealth workflow integration with existing econsult transmission activity
* Work with the Business Systems Integration team in supporting the design, operation and integration of internal data services systems to support telehealth services, including integration of invoicing and billing systems.
* Establish and chair regular telehealth steering committee meetings as a mechanism to develop, monitor and update a telehealth program roadmap aligned with CECN and ConferMed organizational strategy.
* Coordinate communication with matrixed telehealth team members to keep pace with a rapidly expanding program, anticipating additional workforce and budgeting needs
* Works closely with marketing and 3rd party payer representatives to market and successfully offer telehealth programs and services.
* Monitor and evaluate client and clinician experience related to direct to patient care, including care coordination, chronic care management, remote device management, and other applications of telehealth services as developed
* Lead the development of key metrics and performance indicatators to track and report clinical outcomes in collaboration with administrative and clinical stakeholders.
* Maintain professional affiliations and pursue independent study and/or training to keep current on telehealth industry trends and legislation
* Travel may be required infrequently
EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
* Education – BA, BS. MS preferred
* Experience – 4 years relevant experience in health, or 3 years in telehealth
* Experience with development and support of new programs
* Knowledge of business or health management and operations
* High degree of independence, initiative, judgement, discretion and decision making
* Ability to work in complex matrix environment and ensure consistent quality in delivery of services
* Ability to lead and motivate a matrixed team
* Excellent organization and time management skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Effective organizational, planning, scheduling, project management skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills in development of collaborative alliances
* Communication with executive staff, front line staff, operations, finance IT, HR and other key stakeholders
This Position is available for remote work.