Legacy Community Health
Physician (MD/DO) provider with at least 2 years HIV treatment experience to provide HIV care via telehealth to Legacy sites.
- Utilize virtual technology to conduct telehealth patient visits
- Provide comprehensive HIV treatment, including the prescription of anti-retroviral therapy.
- Routine monitoring of health status via ordering of appropriate laboratory tests and/or imaging.
- Timely review of laboratory and imaging data via the EMR.
- Timely completion of documentation and desktop management
- Participate in department- wide activities including CME, monthly meetings, and required trainings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school as M.D., D.O.
- Primary Care Specialty (Internal Medicine or Family Medicine)
- Credentialed and privileged according to Legacys standards and practices
- 2 years of HIV treatment experience, and proficiency in the prescription of Anti-Retroviral Therapy
- Proficiency in Spanish is preferred
- Clinical competencies in the field of Primary Care (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine), and HIV care.
- Competency with use of virtual platforms for telehealth visits.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed