Ready is an on-demand mobile health service that delivers non-emergency care directly to patients. To accomplish this, Ready sends a trained health professional, which we call a "Responder," to facilitate a Telehealth visit between the patient and a licensed clinician.
With Ready, patients now have access to quality care in their homes, 16 hours a day, 365 days a year, and talented individuals are provided the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, mission-driven company. We hope you will join us.
About the Role
When you join our team as a Telehealth clinician, you will join a group of dedicated healthcare professionals who are committed to delivering positive, lasting healthcare solutions to members of their communities. As a member of our medical operations team, you will partner closely with our clinical leadership and front line Responders to ensure we deliver highest quality clinical care for each and every patient we serve. There are no outbound calls for you; when you are on shift, you will only be responsible for calls initiated by our Responders in the field.
What You'll Do
* Perform all Telehealth Clinician duties, including the following:
* Utilize the approved medical practices process in the delivery of all patient care
* Perform initial patient screenings and patient history
* Review and update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
* Provide education experiences to patient families, staff, other health professionals, and the community
* Adapt behavior to the specific patient population, including but not limited to: respect for privacy, method of introduction to the patient, adapting explanation of services or procedures to be performed, requesting permissions and communication style
* Analyze test data and determine the need for referrals to points of care, follow-up visits and further treatment options
What You'll Need
* Active Advanced Practice Registered Nurse license in Louisiana
* Active Individual Medicaid/Medicare number for Louisiana
* Must be able to maintain all required licenses and certifications, and must complete all required continuing education courses, obtain credits, attend trainings, etc. to do so.
* Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) – ability to see pediatrics and adults
* Board Certification
* Primary Care and Home Care preferred
* Skilled at video assessment and using online technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
* A quick learner, willing to work in a fast-paced start-up where processes change regularly
What You'll Get
* Competitive benefits and paid time off
* Friendly, fun and mission-driven environment
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed