Do you want to change the face of healthcare? Come join the most exciting healthcare initiative that redefines how patients connect to top quality care when and where they need it!
Amazon Care is healthcare built around the patient, their life, and their schedule. Amazon Care works with Care Medical, an independent medical practice. The Care Team is a dedicated group of licensed doctors, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses chosen to help our patients meet their health goals. Learn more about how we’re making healthcare easy at www.amazon.care.
As a Telehealth Nurse Practitioner (NP) you will be responsible for delivering patient care virtually through video, phone, chat, text and email. You will be responsible for diagnostic and therapeutic decision-making within established standards of care, clinical practice guidelines, and Care Medical policies and procedures. The content of medical decision-making focuses on common conditions that would present within an episodic, acute-oriented primary care or urgent care medical practice.
- Obtains histories, documents findings, evaluates and diagnoses medical and behavioral health conditions, recommends treatment plans, constructs care plans, enlists support of other members of the team, and promotes peace of mind by investing in patient confidence.
- Delivers patient care in high priority content areas such as behavioral health, travel health, preventive care, or care targeting a range of common chronic conditions.
- Recognizes clinical situations that are best managed using a bio-psychosocial orientation rather than a bio-medical orientation and employs the orientation most appropriate for the presenting clinical condition.
- Provides care working shifts occurring on weekdays, evenings, and 2 – 3 weekend days per month.
- Adapts as needed to change processes and practice in an evolving, ambiguous environment.
- Licensed as a masters-level Nurse Practitioner in state of residence.
- Current national certification in family medicine through ANCC, AANP, or another nationally recognized certification board.
- 3+ years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner post education or residency.
- Ability to obtain licensure in multiple states as required by business need.
- Ability to provide verification of COVID 19 vaccination by date of hire. (medical and religious accommodation requests will be considered)
- Experience working in primary and/or urgent care with commercial age-insurance populations.
- Primary care experience in a small, independent clinic environment with extended hours to include evenings and weekends.
- Telemedicine or virtual care experience.
Physical Space Requirements:
- A work area equipped with a desk and chair, and access to properly grounded electrical outlet.
- Work area must be secure, quiet, and isolated from others to protect PHI.
- Internet bandwidth with a speed of at least 50 mbps download and 10 mbps upload. Check speed by visiting http://speedtest.net
Care Medical is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Care Medical is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed