The VNA of Greater Philadelphia
- Provides supportive and restorative nursing care within the framework of care plan, health teaching and health counseling under the direction of a RN or licensed physician
- Observes, records & reports to the RN on the general physical & mental condition of patients.
- Supports the Mission, Values and Vision of VNA Philadelphia and the facility.
- Administers those prescribed treatments and medications as permitted by state law.
- Provides emotional and physical comfort of patients.
- Prepares equipment & materials for treatments, observing aseptic techniques as required.
- Assists in the physician and/or RN in performing specialized procedures to promote/maintain health.
- Assists the patient with activities of daily living, rehabilitative exercises as prescribed, and includes instruction in appropriate self-care techniques.
- Completes clinical and progress notes on a daily basis.
- Participates in in-service program, case conferences and seminars as directed.
- Provides direct patient care inclusive of treatments, medication administration, and patient education as ordered by the physician and directed by the RN.
- Reports patient condition changes to the RN and physician.
- Assumes responsibility for professional growth and maintains clinical competence.
- Valid Pennsylvania LPN license
- A minimum of one year experience as LPN
- Current CPR certification
- Current driver's license, automobile and auto insurance.
- Experience or Knowledge of Home Care Home Base EMR system preferred.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed