Strategic Systems, Inc
The Telehealth Help Desk Agent will assist patients with Telehealth questions regarding navigation through the application, advise patients on what options are available in the application, assist with account activation and username or password issues. An agent will also research and troubleshoot complex situations and own the issue through resolution i.e., downloading the virtual visit platform configure settings and disabling pop-up blockers.
· Assist callers with Patient Portal Account maintenance needs, navigation, internet connections/browser versions, and additional platforms or software needed for device or virtual visit integrations.
· Provides answers to users by identifying issues; researching to provide the correct answers; guiding users through corrective steps.
· Resolves concerns by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; and escalating unresolved problems.
· Maintains call documentation by entering complete and sufficient information.
· Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures, reporting malfunctions.
· Keeps product knowledge current by reviewing client updates to documentation.
· Communicate effectively to management regarding any needed updates or revisions to documentation.
· Accommodate client by recommending appropriate technical support and techniques when dealing with technical issues.
· Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High Speed Internet Connection with hard wire capability is required. 30 down 5 up.
· Continued support of all modalities including voice mail and chat capabilities.
· 2 Year of customer service experience
· Outgoing, energetic, self-motivated
· Good listening skills
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent problem solving and strong computer skills to include MS Office, Teams, and ticket documentation. troubleshooting basic computer issues and critical thinking capabilities
· Ability to work independently but stay engaged with the virtual team throughout the workday via Microsoft Teams.
· Punctual and reliable
· English Speaking required but Spanish speaking is a plus.
· Ability to work non-standard shifts such as 2nd and 3rd shift, weekends, and holidays.
· 2 Years Call Center experience or equivalent, i.e., prior end user support of some sort or have supported patients in a clinical setting with the use of a Patient Portal.
· 2 Years of support or patient documentation experience or equivalent
· Computer literacy and familiarity of internet browsers, downloading applications and mobile devices.
· Healthcare experience is highly desirable.
Remote Work Environment & Demands:
· High Speed Internet Connection with hard wire capability is required.
· Quiet and private work environment during scheduled work hours
· Back-up phone source (land line or cell phone)
· Ability to utilize personal device such as cell phone for secure token authentication.
· Ability to attend online web meetings as needed.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed