iConsult Healthcare, Inc.
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we!
Who We Are:
iConsult Healthcare, Inc. is a multi-specialty telemedicine group, specializing in providing high quality accessible consultative services to patients wherever they may reside. iConsult’s mission is to provide our patients with quality, timely, compassionate care in the setting they currently reside.
Our service has been designed to provide seamless and effective care to you and your patients. Our process begins with an iConsult physician who evaluates the patient at a convenient time. With access to medical records prior to the visit, we can improve the patient care experience and provide a thorough and complete consult. Our services address the range of patient care needs and eliminate the alternative time-consuming physician office visit or costly emergency room visit, which could lead to a readmission.
What We’re Looking For:
We are currently seeking a Dermatologist to join our team providing remote service throughout California. The duties of a dermatologist include consulting with patients and determining skin ailments, prescribing medication, and undertaking skin therapy treatment.
What You Will Do:
- Offering skin consultations.
- Evaluating patient skin conditions by screening for disease.
- Prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions.
- Monitor the effectiveness of skin treatments and make necessary improvements or changes.
- Addressing all patient concerns and answering their questions as accurately as possible.
- Examine patients and assess their medical condition.
- User friendly electronic health records with remote access.
- Record sharing and review by professionals in those facilities.
- Flexible schedule.
What You'll Bring:
- At the time of application, you MUST hold a CURRENT and unrestricted MD license in the state of CA.
- Knowledge of related medicines and topical treatments.
- In-depth knowledge of various dermatological methods.
- MUST have a current DEA that is registerable to an address in CA.
- Must have a current NPI number in your name (not corporate).
- Must have no history of malpractice – We only contract with Board Certified with no hits on the National Database.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Pay: Up to $120,000 per year.
- Must be an M.D. or D.O.
iConsult Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed