Telehealth Business Development Manager needed for a REMOTE PERMANENT opportunity!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- The Telehealth Company is one of the top national providers of virtual telemedicine across the U.S. Our telehealth solutions make it easy for people to access best-in-class care whenever and wherever, while driving down overall healthcare costs.
- Drives business growth by developing and maintaining multiple internal and external business relationships; understanding and managing mutual value propositions, risks, and benefits; and supporting engagement and dialogue with stakeholders to mitigate risks, resolve issues, and realize value proposition and subsequent business objectives.
- Influences and drives the overall sales strategy to ensure highest valuation by directing sales and the management of key accounts; negotiating and purchasing any sub-primal need that is not met with internal supply chain; managing outside purchases needed to meet specifications and procurement guidelines; ensuring partners deliver on agreed contractual terms; and overseeing the exception approval process.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
MUST HAVE a book of business of brokers and large insurance companies (preferably telehealth).
- As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, or related field and 4 years’ experience in business development, market development, product development, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in business development, market development, product development, or related area
- Sales, Supervising Associates, Working on cross-functional teams or projects
What’s In It For You?
- This is a unique opportunity to support our client; one of the world's largest telehealth companies and a provider of healthcare solutions. Medical benefits and 401K are available.
Get Hired, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Briana Abner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!