Provides Speech Language Pathology to patients referred, including assessment, treatment plan development and implementation with the follow-up, and discharge planning. Actively assists with clinical aspects of the department, including program development, department operations, and Performance Improvement activities. Assists with supervising and coordinating the Speech Language Pathology student programs. In addition, supervises volunteers.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in the area of Speech Language Pathology is required.
- All assessment and treatment tools routinely used by a Speech Language Pathologist as outlined by the State Board of Examiners for Speech Language Pathology and Audiology.
- Is required to have met the qualifications for the Clinical Fellowship Year as outlined by the American Speech- Language- Hearing Association.
- Licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist by the State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology. Certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- BLS certification is required.
- Must also successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination and the annual screening each year thereafter as an employee.
Per Diem As Needed
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed