Healthpro Heritage, LLC
Special Instruction/Developmental Therapist – SI/DT, Early Intervention
Grow professionally with us as our Early Intervention team continues to expand!
- Serve children, aged birth to 3 years, and their families in the child’s natural environment
- SI determines service coverage area within Lancaster county
- Part Time, Case building position
- Flexible Schedule
- Virtual & in-person services
- Unmatched leadership and team support
- $500 Sign-On Bonus!
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled Special Instructors/Developmental Therapists. We hire Special Instructors who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in educational therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented SI that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the Special Instructors is to work with families in the areas of development, adaptive skills, communication, and social/emotional skills while providing services to infants & toddlers (birth to three) who have qualified for Early Intervention services.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Director of Recruitment – Peds/School Division
267.810.1477 | Direct
267.579.2482 | Text
- Provide support through the use of current best practices based on services defined in the child’s Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP).
- Work with families/caregivers in the child’s natural environment and throughout the community while supporting the families daily routines.
- Collaborate with other professionals that support the child/family to aid in the achievement of outlined goals.
- Maintain all documentation of service delivery required by the program. This includes session notes, quarterly progress summaries, and annual IFSP input.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Intervention, Early Childhood Education, Child Development or Special Education or;
- Bachelor’s Degree that includes 15 credit hours in in Early Intervention, Early Childhood Education, Child Development or Special Education
- Must not be excluded in enrolling in Pennsylvania’s Promise System
- Original Child Abuse Clearance, Criminal Background Check and FBI Clearance required
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed