We Are Hiring:
Not remote: Onsite location
Shift: Mon-Fri, 10:00am-6:30pm
Behavioural Health Therapist experience
What You Will Do:
Apply specialized clinical knowledge and advanced clinical skills in the areas of assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of mental, emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders, conditions and addictions.
- Administer and interpret tests and measures of psychosocial functioning for the purpose of diagnosing mental, emotional, behavioral, addictive and developmental disorders and disabilities.
- Develop and implement appropriate assessment-based treatment plans.
- Consult with team manager, statutory and voluntary agencies and patient's relatives to ensure compliance with the patient's treatment plan.
- Provide crisis-oriented psychotherapy as well as short-term and long-term psychotherapy and psychotherapeutic treatment.
- Document patient therapy in accordance with both federal and state regulations.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- One or more of the following required:
- Social Worker credentialed from the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Any level accepted.
- Social Worker specializing in Clinical Practice credentialed from the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Any level accepted.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- LCSW-C 2 years experience as a BH therapist
- Experience in individual counseling/ private practice/ group practice/ psychotherapist/Therapist required.
Why Join Our Team:
Serving the greater Baltimore area, Ascension Saint Agnes is recognized as an employer that provides an open, highly collaborative work environment where our workforce reflects the diversity of those we serve. We offer a place of respect and inclusion for all associates as well as a rich learning environment and countless opportunities for career growth and professional development. As an associate, you will find rewarding career opportunities within our 254-bed, full-service teaching hospital, the Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center and Saint Agnes Foundation.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Saint Agnes is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed