New Story Schools
Sage Day, is a subsidiary of New Story Schools, which is an educational organization comprised of schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students with social and emotional challenges. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as 100% company-sponsored employee medical coverage, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Sage Day, a New Story School in Rochelle Park, NJ is seeking a qualified Therapist to provide individual, group and family therapy to our students. As a Therapist here, you play an integral role in the success of our student's social and emotional health. This temporary, full time position is for our Rochelle Park location 5 days a week from January 2022 through June 17, 2022.
Help student and family gain insight into their difficulties and to help facilitate change with the student and family by:
- conducting individual counseling 2x per week.
- conducting group counseling 2x per week.
- conducting family counseling 1x per week.
- providing crisis intervention counseling as needed to address emergent situations during the school day.
- recording attendance entries of treatment sessions.
- recording chronological entries of treatment sessions.
- updating relevant clinical information.
- Prepare discharge summary when applicable
- Prepare end of the year clinical summaries
- Present cases in weekly individual supervision and use supervision for ongoing development of clinical skills and techniques.
- Prepare clinical presentations for staff meeting regarding issues pertinent to special education needs.
- Support educational staff through clinical intervention and sharing of knowledge with educational staff.
Eligible full time New Story School Employees will receive:
- Competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account options
- Tuition credit program for eligible dependents
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website https://www.sageday.com / https://newallianceacademy.com/
- Masters or better in Counseling Psychology
- Masters or better in Social Work
Licenses & Certifications
- Counselor Certification
- Licensed Prof. Counselor
- Funct Behavioral Assess
- Crisis Intervention
- Funct Behavioral Analysis
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed