Jackson Therapy Partners
Jackson is hiring certified respiratory therapists with experience assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the treatment, care, and needs of patients with breathing disorders or cardiopulmonary problems.
Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments (or longer) in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree from a Respiratory Therapy or Cardiopulmonary Science program
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that’s why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
You'll enjoy an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson where Traveling Therapists have built rewarding careers since 2006. We're committed to you, and to your future.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other CRT vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed