Gables Search Group
Respiratory Therapist | Sign On Bonus | Relocation Paid
RTs are a vital part of this health care system. They employ RTs at several of their hospitals. This particular posting is for the Bremen, Indiana location.
The hospital system offers a variety of benefits, which are individualized to each candidate. These benefits can include: sign-on bonus, relocation, tuition reimbursement, and student loan repayment.
Practicing under the direction of a physician, respiratory therapists assume primary responsibility for all respiratory care therapeutic treatments and diagnostic procedures. The are responsible for the proper and safe administration of respiratory care including intermittent and continuous therapy, blood gas sampling and analysis, mechanical ventilation, airway management and non-invasive oxygen and carbon dioxide monitoring of neonatal, newborn, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric populations.
APPLY TODAY is your background includes:
- Indiana State Certification (RCP) is required or must be eligible to obtain.
- NPR & ACLS certification required for FT/PT staff.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of job-related experience is required.
- Two years clinical experience and 1 year experience in critical care preferred.
- Must be credentialed by the National Board for Respiratory Care as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT).
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed