Are you an experiencedRespiratory Therapistlooking for premium compensation and maximum flexibility? Explore FirstChoice – Trinity Health's staffing solution! FirstChoice RTs are utilized to fill short and long-term assignments throughout the health system, and we need you to be a part of this innovative program!Nationwide opportunities available!!
What's in it for you?
- Premium Pay
- Variety of Practice Settings
- Learning Opportunities
- Minimum Commitment
What you'll need to qualify:
- Willingness to float throughout the hospital and/or throughout multiple hospital locations.
- EPIC experience preferred.
- Cannot hold a concurrent position at a Trinity Health facility.
- Ability to complete the orientation and training. We have different options to choose from that will meet your schedule.
We believe one of the best ways we can take care of our patients is to take care of our employees. That's why we created FirstChoice, Trinity Health's internal resource pool, designed forthose who desire flexible scheduling, increased pay scales, as well as variety in practice settings and learning opportunities.
- Graduate of a two year advanced practitioner -Accredited Respiratory Therapist program: Registry eligible.
- Maintain current RRT credential
- Maintain valid State of Michigan License in Respiratory Care
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed