Connected Health Care, LLC
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Are you a Respiratory Therapist looking to join a new team in an acute setting? Connected Health Care is working directly with an Acute Care Hospital near Wichita, KS. are searching for new grads or seasoned professionals to join a close-knit Respiratory team. This state-of-the-art facility places a huge emphasis on their employee’s success and career trajectory and provides Respiratory Therapists the opportunity to learn new skills and advance quickly. They are also extremely flexible when catering to each employees’ specific situation. New grads welcome to apply!
- Reviews physicians orders, analyzes patients diagnostic test results and provides appropriate therapy based on the patients current clinical condition. If appropriate, implements approved protocols as directed by physician.
- Performs routine and advanced respiratory therapy; prioritizing patient needs in a rapidly changing environment.
- Instructs patient in the use of various respiratory care equipment in a thorough and professional manner. Assesses patient response to therapy and coaches the patient to improve technique.
- Documents all treatments and therapies given, any supplies used, and accurately files all corresponding charges. Reports outcomes of therapeutic interventions and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Adheres to established policies within the hospital’s system including but not limited to: infection control and isolation policies, HIPPA, time and attendance, and social media.
- Works willingly and professionally with other employees, healthcare professionals, and students.
- Takes responsibility and initiative to understand and complete any professional or technical requirements set by hospital leadership.
- Incorporates principles continuous quality improvement in all of aspects of clinical care, identifying opportunities as appropriate.
- Maintain knowledge of current RT practice and current healthcare information. Fulfills and maintains continuing educations requirements as deemed by the State of Texas Health and Human Services.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- General understanding of Respiratory Care modalities, therapies and medications
- Must be able to read, write and follow flow chart protocols as appropriate
- General knowledge of computers including but not limited to: typing, electronic documentation, hand held scanner and email
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Team player with patient focused attitude
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Ask us more about additional benefits.
- Associates Degree or Graduate of an Accredited Program
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) from the National Board Respiratory Care
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Nicole Bartlett – Executive Recruiter
(512) – 808 – 4774