Are you a Respiratory Therapist (RT) with a desire to impact the lives of the older adult population? If so, our Rehab Team at Addolorata Village in Wheeling, IL seeking its next employee-owner team member.
As a Respiratory Therapist (RT) you will be responsible for accountable for the performance and tracking of all professional respiratory service functions within the assigned centers. You will also educate staff, residents, and healthcare providers in the function of respiratory equipment and procedures.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge and proficiency in respiratory therapy and use of equipment that provide oxygen therapy, aerosol and humidity therapy, Intermittent Positive Pressure Breathing (IPPB) therapy, Chest Physical Therapy (CPT), artificial airway care, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), nasal Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)/Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure (BiPAP) and apnea monitoring.
- Utilize pulmonary rehab techniques to promote pulmonary independence and improve Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s).
- Complete daily activities as assigned in sufficient quantity to achieve a high level of work productivity within the community.
- Complete documentation with SOAP format, including Screening, Assessments, Plans of Care and Outcome Measures.
- Communicate assessments and observations to nursing staff, physicians, rehab manager and inter-disciplinary team of community. Provide intervention of respiratory care per physician order.
- Complete all required clinical and billing documentation as indicated and submit in a timely manner.
- Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP), Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT), or Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician (CRTT) with National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) credentials and a valid registered license for the state in which employed.
- Hospital, long-term care, sub-acute care or home care experience; minimum two years.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
Why work at Symbria?
- 100% employee-owned company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, also known as an ESOP. You, along with your co-workers, have an ownership stake in this company!
- Competitive compensation
- ESOP retirement plan
- 401(k) & Roth 401(k) plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, flexible spending accounts (FSA), Paid Time Off (PTO) and Yearly Tuition Reimbursement.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed