Orange Park Medical Center
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Orange Park Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Orange Park Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
As a PRN employee with HCA and Orange Park Medical Center, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) like you to be a part of our team.
The Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) is responsible for routine and high-risk respiratory procedures across the facility. The RRT will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high-quality, efficient care. The RRT will assess patients by performing diagnostic tests and evaluations, treating patients and tracking progress. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- You will perform routine and high-risk procedures as prescribed by the Physician and follow appropriate policy in the application of respiratory procedures.
- You will communicate with physicians on the effectiveness of respiratory care procedures.
- You will thoroughly explain and answer patient and family questions regarding respiratory care.
- You will review patients' charts to verify order and check for contradictions of therapy.
- You will assess patient and provide proper documentation in patient's chart as related to therapy.
- You will assemble, install, disassemble, assess and maintain equipment according to manufacturer and department policy.
- Acceptable degree from an accredited school – Associate in Respiratory Therapy or Bachelor Degree in Respiratory Therapy is required
- A Registered Respiratory Therapist license in the state which you practice, in accordance with law and regulation, is required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Health Care Provider is required
- 1-3 years of experience is preferred
HCA Healthcare has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT). We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed