Respiratory Therapist RRT Part Time Nights AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
- Local arts scene from museums and theaters to festivals and galleries
- Local restaurants with the authentic taste of Florida
- Near 100+ clear, freshwater lakes. Ideal for swimming, boating and fishing
- Beautiful agriculture and farmland
- Sebring is known for motorsports and home to the famous Sebring International Raceway
- Nature and hiking trails
Part Time / Nights
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assisting and Caring for Others — Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
- Documenting/Recording Information — Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic form.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Assess, treat, and care for patients with breathing disorders. Assume primary responsibility for all respiratory care modalities. Initiate and conduct therapeutic procedures; maintain patient records; and select, assemble, check, and operate equipment.
What You Will Need:
- ABG, EKG
- Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy from a school accredited by COARC or appropriate body.
- Florida License, RRT
- NRP within 90 days from employment
Administers respiratory therapy care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of the cardiopulmonary system under the supervision of a physician by prescription and in accordance with established policies and applicable state laws.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed