CHI St Vincent Hot Springs
CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500 coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently receive praise for care advancements.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
We are immediately hiring Respiratory Therapists to join our experienced team of tenured clinicians. Our Respiratory Therapists work in collaboration with physicians and nursing teams to deliver exceptional patient care.
CHI St. Vincent provides you with the same level of care you provide to others. We care about our employee well-being and offer benefits that complement and support your work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Free Premium Membership to our Care@Work program to help employees with child care, pet care, senior caregivers, housekeepers & more.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Assume primary clinical responsibility for all respiratory care modalities
- Exercise considerable independent judgment in the respiratory care of patients
- Recognize the need for and perform emergency and acute respiratory care procedures, when needed
- Assess, plan, and implement treatments
- Ensure delivery of care reflecting the efficient and effective use of supplies
- Communicate all critical information to physicians, nurses, and other
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Respiratory School of Respiratory Therapy, Associates Required. Bachelor's Preferred
- Must have an unencumbered license to practice in the State of Arkansas, verifiable by the Arkansas State Medical Board
- Successful completion of the NBRC exam for Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Basic Life Support(BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Required
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed