Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare we offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
As a Registered Respiratory Therapist you will be will be joining a team that is dedicated to serving others in need and also supporting one another. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. In this important role:
- You will assess patients and recommend care plans and treatment regimens.
- You will implement and maintain BiPAP/CPAP, pressure control/high frequency jet ventilation, and mechanical ventilation for patients as directed.
- You will maintain patient airways by suctioning, positioning, securing endotracheal and tracheostomy tubes, changing tracheostomy tubes, and intubating in designated circumstances.
- You will obtain blood from arterial and pulmonary artery catheters and by arteriotomy.
- You will provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency care to unstable patients when needed.
- You will provide education to students, new therapists, and other personnel as appropriate.
- You will give excellent care to our neonate, infant, pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients.
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) includes a full-service hospital with 318 patient beds. It serves as the region’s healthcare hub, serving Southeast Idaho, Western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park and parts of Montana. EIRMC is home to a , a (of only two in Idaho), and the only in the state of Idaho. Our is the most experienced in the region. The hospital's other specialty services include the region's only Level III capable of caring for babies born as early as 22 weeks gestation; the region’s only Pediatric Intensive Unit, the largest heart program in the region, a Behavioral Health Center which is a74-bed Joint Commission accredited psychiatric hospital and the region’s only .
EIRMC is part of the HCA Healthcare network – which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and EIRMC are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Graduate of a Respiratory Care program accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Respiratory Care Education (CoARC).
- Maintain 10 hours of continuing education per year.
- Current Idaho Respiratory Therapy license.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) through the NBRC required.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification within 6 months of hire and NRP if core NICU.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course and Certification within 6 months of hire.
- NRP and STABLE Certifications.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed