Medical City Dallas
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Respiratory Therapist – PRN (As Needed)
- Exercise judgment within the guidelines of the medical plan of care, department policy and licensure practice acts.
Must possess knowledge of Respiratory therapeutics and the correlation of diagnostic assessment.
Apply scientific knowledge; use a variety of respiratory equipment; and perform multiple technical procedures.
Make discriminating observation.
Must be capable of performing CPR without limitation and respond to all emergent situations to manage respiratory status.
Respiratory Therapist Job Requirements Include:
- Graduated from an accredited school for Respiratory Care, recognized by the NBRC.
- One year experience in Respiratory Care preferred.
- If hired after 4/1/2015 must be credentialed as RRT or RPFT by NBRC upon hire.
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board as a Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS provider.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed