PSC Point Pleasant
Join Our Team: Dramatically Increased Wages! Overview:
Respiratory Therapists needed for immediate opening in Point Pleasant, PA 18950 (Bucks County)
Are you an experienced Respiratory Therapist (RRT/CRT) looking to pick up per diem work? We are looking to add to our pool of RRT/CRT employees! Our Respiratory Therapists play a critical role and provide quality care for clinically complex pediatric residents in our home like atmosphere.
Employee Perks!: 12 hour shifts, Dramatically Increased Wages!, Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team, Free On-Site Parking, Free Uniforms, Friendly and supportive staff, Picturesque, 30-acre wooded campus, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Quiet rural neighborhood, Strong leadership Responsibilities:
Day-to-Day tasks for Respiratory Therapists include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain critical airways, respiratory modalities, maintain and troubleshoot ventilators
- Screen and provide an in-depth evaluation of the needs of ventilator & respiratory clients
- Identify problems and develop a complete plan of care according to facility/unit policy and federal/state regulations
- Initiate ventilator weaning protocol and/or respiratory rehabilitation in accordance with the physician’s orders; maintain required contact with physician
- Maintain written records, evaluations, progress notes, and discharge summaries of residents receiving respiratory treatment and monitoring according to state, federal, and facility policies
- Confer with personnel of other departments and provide required training to meet special needs of residents
- Must possess, as a minimum, a degree in Respiratory Therapy from an accredited school
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist in Pennsylvania
- Previous experience with ventilator dependent residents
- Working knowledge of the needs of the pediatric and chronically ill requiring long term care, supervision, organizational behavior and structure, and communication systems
Pediatric Specialty Care expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical or religious exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed