Ogden Regional Medical Center
SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Respiratory Therapist.
At HCA Healthcare we offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
As a Respiratory Therapist you will be will be joining a team that is dedicated to giving excellent care to patients and also supporting one another. In this important role:
- You will assess patients and recommend care plans and treatment regimens.
- You will implement and maintain BiPAP/CPAP, pressure control/high frequency jet ventilation, and mechanical ventilation for patients as directed.
- You will maintain patient airways by suctioning, positioning, securing endotracheal and tracheostomy tubes, changing tracheostomy tubes, and intubating in designated circumstances.
- You will obtain blood from arterial and pulmonary artery catheters and by arteriotomy.
- You will provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency care to unstable patients when needed.
- You will give excellent care to our neonate, infant, pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients.
While serving as a cornerstone amongst the northern Utah communities for the past 60 years, Ogden Regional Medical Center has created a deeply-rooted tradition of excellence and caring. The 240-bed facility provides a full spectrum of top-quality services, including a Level II trauma center, certified stroke center, cancer treatment center, alcohol and chemical dependency treatment center, and much more. Nationally recognized, Ogden Regional’s maternity care ranks in the nation’s top 5 percent, and its cardiology services include accreditation in echocardiography, atrial fibrillation, chest pain and heart failure.
Ogden Regional is part of HCA’s network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and Ogden Regional are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current State of Utah Respiratory Care Practitioner license
- Credentialed as a Registered Respiratory Therapist through National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support Course (PALS) and Certification
- NALS and STABLE for NICU specified/trained therapists
Prefer at least two years of respiratory experience
NICU experience preferred
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed