RWJ New Brunswick
RWJBH is seeking a Respiratory Therapist at the New Brunswick campus. This is a part-time, day position (36hours/week).
– Responsible for the care, evaluation and tests of the patients suffering from complications related to the breathing system.
– Respiratory therapists practice under the able guidance of expert physicians and should ensure that all respiratory care, starting from diagnosis to therapeutic treatment is properly carried out.
– NJ Respiratory License required.
– BLS certification and RRT certification are required.
– 2-3 years of experience is preferable.
– ACLS, PALS and NRP is required.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed