Registered Respiratory Therapist Level II AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
· Horse Capital of the World
· Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
· Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
· Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
· Spectacular springs throughout the county
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Documents patients tolerance of the procedure/therapy and completes medication variance forms when applicable. Completes all documentation prior to the end of the shift.
- Manages ventilatory assistance according to manufactures guidelines while following hospital policy. Monitors and documents patients ventilatory status every two hours and communicates changes to the provider.
- Follows physicians orders or approved patient protocols when providing breathing treatments, MDI therapy, airway management, intubations, diagnostic procedures, PFT's, ABG's, therapeutic procedures, A-line insertions, and any respiratory modality in the Florida Rules and Regulations 468.35-468.369 (468.352).
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an approved Respiratory Therapy Program
- Graduate of an approved school, preferred 6 months experience
- Florida Department of Health Registered Respiratory Therapist or Certified Respiratory Therapist.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required for hire.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Life Support (PALS), and Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP) required within 6 months of hire date
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed