CHI Health Good Samaritan
Your time at work should be fulfilling.
Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join CHI health Good Samaritan in Kearney, Nebraska! Good Samaritan is a key location that not only serves the community, but neighboring rural communities and parts of Kansas.
Our facility stands out from other hospitals because you can find every level of care at Good Samaritan. You'll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities.
Learn more about the City of Kearney: Population 30,787, Safe Family-Oriented Community
If you are looking for a bigger town with a small town feel, then Kearney is perfect! They have a wonderful Community College and the University of Nebraska at Kearney. Lots of new housing developments and apartment complexes.
Here are just some of the fun activities and entertainment they offer:
- On the bricks: bars, breweries, shopping
- Unique local eateries
- Multiple Gyms
- Multiple Movie theaters
- Children's Museum
- Hike/Bike Trail: Over 20 miles of paved trails
- Boating, Kayaking, Fishing, Hunting
- Baseball, Softball, Disc Golf
Kearney is located along I-80. Distance from Kearney to: Omaha 186 miles, Denver 358 miles, Kansas City 324 miles
**Eligible for $10,000 Sign-On Bonus & $10,000 Educational Assistance!**
Our Respiratory Department is an integral part of the healthcare team. Therapists are able to use their education, skills and professionalism to suggest, implement, monitor and operate complex life sustaining therapies that positively impact patients on a daily basis.
If you're passionate about respiratory care, it's time to join our established team as a Registered Respiratory Therapist!
Applying Your Knowledge and Talents:
- Assess and evaluate of the appropriateness and effectiveness of therapy based on patient's age, cognitive and physical abilities, and/or developmental needs
- Make recommendations for changes in specific modes of therapy
- Educates patients and arranges home respiratory care services and patient therapy follow-up assessments using language and materials appropriate for age, cognitive and physical abilities, and/or developmental needs
- Assumes responsibility for personal and professional growth through participation in department meetings, in-service programs and continuing education programs
- Maintains established department policies, procedures and objectives, concerning quality assurance, safety, environmental conditions and infection control
Acute Care, Ventilator Management, Critical care, Cardiopulmonary, Cardiovascular, Neuro, Trauma, Multiple Respiratory Modalities, Team Player, Compassion, Intergrity, Collaboration
- Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy from an accredited Respiratory program
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) licensing from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) within 1 year from hire
- Active license in the state of Nebraska as a Registered Respiratory
- BLS with American Heart Association upon hire
- ACLS certification within 3 months of hire
- PALS certification within 6 months of hire
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part of our faith-based health system.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed