Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $26.00 – $39.01 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
$10,000 sign-on bonus available! Bonus eligibility limited to candidates not currently employed by HealthONE/HCA.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Respiratory Therapist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center, located in the Uptown neighborhood in Denver, CO and licensed for 680 beds, PSL provides the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. We are proud to serve our community with experienced physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
Since delivering our first baby in 1882 at St. Luke’s Hospital, we have focused on providing exceptional baby care. Today, P/SL offers the region’s most advanced maternal-fetal care, focusing on rare conditions that put mothers and their developing babies at high-risk. The Advanced Cardiac Center at P/SL is known as a major heart hospital, recognized several times over the American Heart Association for excellence and for its success in implementing a higher standard of cardiac care that effectively improves treatment of patients hospitalized for heart disease.
While the tools are ever changing and our ability to care for patients is always advancing, one things remains constant – putting our patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork.
Facts at a Glance:
· The Rocky Mountain Hospitals for Children at P/SL's 84-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the largest in the Region.
· Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center leaves a legacy of over 135 years of exceptional medical care
· Over 80 specialties and 1,000 specialists and primary care physicians
· Three Year Accreditation with Commendation from the Commission on Cancer
· The Joint Commission Accreditation
· 18-bed OR embraces diversity and learning
· Robotics: 3 da Vinci Xi and 1 Medrobotics systems – least invasive surgery options
Position Summary: Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community.
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity
- The RRT will provide services, timely and efficiently, at appropriate levels to all patients and in all settings served by the department. The RRT will perform tasks and duties as outlined in the Respiratory Care Departments Policy and Procedure Manual and will maintain clinical competencies through participation in educational and orientation programs. The RRT should also be able to provide advanced clinical expertise and education to departmental staff members and other members of the healthcare team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Position Requirements:
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Respiratory Therapist; Registration – National Board for Respiratory Care; BLS, ACLS through AHA or ARC upon hire. PALS, NRP within 3 months of hire.
- Education: Graduate of an Accredited Respiratory Therapy Program
- Experience: One year experience in acute care preferred.
- Special Qualifications: Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and other health care team members. Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed