CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs
Your time at work should be fulfilling.
Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities.
**Eligible for $5,000 Sign-On Bonus & $10,000 Educational Assistance!**
Our Respiratory Therapists are highly trained when it comes to performing specialized respiratory care including ventilator management, nebulizer treatment, chest PT, drawing arterial blood gases, oxygen therapies, external ventilation support and some pulmonary function assessments.
If you're passionate about respiratory care, it's time to join our established team as a Registered Respiratory Therapist!
Applying Your Knowledge and Talents:
- Assess and evaluate of the appropriateness and effectiveness of therapy based on patient's age, cognitive and physical abilities, and/or developmental needs
- Make recommendations for changes in specific modes of therapy
- Educates patients and arranges home respiratory care services and patient therapy follow-up assessments using language and materials appropriate for age, cognitive and physical abilities, and/or developmental needs
- Assumes responsibility for personal and professional growth through participation in department meetings, in-service programs and continuing education programs
- Maintains established department policies, procedures and objectives, concerning quality assurance, safety, environmental conditions and infection control
Acute Care, Vent, Ventilation, Critical care, Cardiovascular, Neuro, Registered Respiratory Therapist, RRT, Team Player, Compassion, Trust, Collaboration, Breathing Treatment, Cardiopulmonary, Lung Cancer, Asthma, Emphysema, Bronchitis, Pneumonia
- Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy from an accredited Respiratory program
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) licensing from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- Active license in the state of Nebraska as a Registered Respiratory
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part of our faith-based health system.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed