SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Respiratory Therapist.
Questions? Contact Tiffany Orton, recruiter at Tiffany.Orton@hcahealthcare.com or call/text at (385) 237-8482.
At HCA Healthcare we offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
As a Respiratory Therapist you will be will be joining a team that is dedicated to giving excellent care to patients and also supporting one another. In this important role:
- You will assess patients and recommend care plans and treatment regimens.
- You will implement and maintain BiPAP/CPAP, pressure control/high frequency jet ventilation, and mechanical ventilation for patients as directed.
- You will maintain patient airways by suctioning, positioning, securing endotracheal and tracheostomy tubes, changing tracheostomy tubes, and intubating in designated circumstances.
- You will obtain blood from arterial and pulmonary artery catheters and by arteriotomy.
- You will provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency care to unstable patients when needed.
- You will give excellent care to our neonate, infant, pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients.
Located in the residential community of Bountiful, Utah, Lakeview Hospital provides a strong family feel with state-of-the-art services. This 128-bed facility includes more than 600 caregivers who promise and commit to caring. In addition to earning the Gold Seal of Approval by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, being named one of Truven Health Analytics Top 100 Hospitals in America for four years in a row, and receiving national rankings for its orthopedic joint replacement program, the Lakeview team strives to provide the quality of healthcare we want our closest relatives to receive.
Lakeview Hospital is part of HCA’s network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and Lakeview are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current State of Utah Respiratory Therapist license
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT/RCP) – must be RRT eligible and obtain this license within 6 months of hire
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) – American Red Cross or American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support – American Red Cross or American Heart Association
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) – within 90 days of hire
- Neonate Resuscitate certification – within 6 months of hire
Graduate of Respiratory Care program accredited by the Committee onAccreditation of Respiratory Care Education (CoARC)
Critical Care experience preferred (ED, ICU and NICU experience a plus)
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed