Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
- Horse Capital of the World
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
- AdventHealth Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
- Spectacular springs throughout the county
- Various Shifts available
AdventHealth Ocala is calling all current, retired and newly graduated Respiratory Therapist to join us for a special hiring day. Qualified candidates will be scheduled for virtual interviews on Thursday, February 25, 2021 from 10am-5pm
- Up to $15,000 sign on Bonus available to eligible applicants
What You Will Need:
- Graduate from a Respiratory Therapy program is required. AAS or AS is required.
- Must have valid Florida license as a Registered Respiratory Therapist or Certified Respiratory Therapist.
- BLS certifications required.
- ACLS, PALS, and NRP must be obtained within 90 days of hire
- Current Florida State License as a Registered Respiratory Therapist or a Certified Respiratory Therapist
- Current Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or CRT credential from NBRC
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed